Tuesday 16 September 2008

The problems a British business faces in trying to do business in China (1)

China is one of the largest market in the world, 1.3billion people and cheap labour force. It's a place which full of opportunities.

I really don't know about business in UK, so I only can think of a few things. But I'll try to know more . After that I'll continue to write about this question.

I think language is a problem, some times we need interpreter if English people do business in China. But I think the problem is not as big as we think, nowadays more and more Chinese can speak English.

Compared with China,The consumtion level in UK is higher, if the products are too expensive and also don't have Unique Selling Point, that will be a problem in sales.

Most of Chinese people pay more attention to the practicability of the products, so maybe English is a bit different, if the businessman doesn't realise the difference, that also could be a problem.

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Excellent!

Unknown said...

haha, u've really expanded ur level!
this written work is kind of professional. hope u can learn more usefel business stuff at school!
keep on moving J!