Sunday 16 November 2008

Business idea from another blog

My new business idea is about tips in the local pubs and restaurants.Yesterday I was in the “Dong Dong” and after dinner a waiter bring me the bill with 1.5 pounds tips including. It really disappointed me, because service was bad, food was awful. And I thought about the improving of the income from tips.I would like to explain some of the reasons. The first reason is to motivate employers to work harder and to be polite. The second reason connects with the first one. It is a new good staff who wants joy your business.It should be a psychological pricing strategy. It is tominimalise the value of the tips. (Minimum 1 pound) And make some notes in the bottom of the menu, like “We like to now, what the money you are minimum forget on the as table 1 pound, thanks for coming, weare wait you again tomorrow” The reason why tips should be 1 pound, because the change what they have not more than 1 pound and if costumer want give more tips it is probably and they stopped care about that, few extra pounds. It is better if we charge average cost of tips. The local pub or restaurant have average no more than 30 pound per day, but after that decision income from tips increasing incredible depend from how many customers coming per day.I can see just one weaknesses connect with the local pubs where the customers now the barmen, but actually the can spend one money for a good barmen friend. You can say what if you have a restaurant the tips more than one pound, but entrepreneur can variable the minimum tips, without depending from bill. And one more things you can say what some people are coming just to have cup of tea, but it just 11% of all customers. Not so much, and the business can decide about minimum price to include the small clients. I no it’s not so clear but I need more time to develope this idea.

This is an idea from another blog. The first thing is about spelling mistakes.
1 We like to now(should be "know"), what the money you are minimum forget on the as table 1 pound, thanks for coming, weare wait you again tomorrow
2 I no(should be know) it’s not so clear but I need more time to develope (should be develop)this idea.
3 It should be a psychological pricing strategy. It is to minimalise(I know what he wanted to say, but the spelling was wrong.) the value of the tips

I don't think this is a good idea to improve income. As I know in the UK tips are about 10% of bills. Just ask more tips for customers is not a good idea. And also tips are for waiters to improve thier own income, not for restaurants. I think if how much tips waiters get depends on how good thier services are, maybe it will be a good idea to improve service and it a kind of way to motivate staff.

No comments: