Sunday 23 November 2008

Christmas website

http://www.christmasrants.com/dont_forget_your_teachers_christmas_present.html
This website is for people to buy christmas present. In this site, it gives you some advices about christmas present. And it gives you some pices of information. It gives you many kinds of presents to choose. All the information is very clear. The main color of this website is red, it's a good color for christmas. But I think that's not enough. This site is still too simple. They can make this site more colourful and put more pictures in this site. They can also put some songs about christmas in website. When people search this site, make them feel that christmas is coming and feel happy and exciting. So that people will more likely to search this site.

6 comments:

chris sivewright said...

"This website is for people to buy christmas present. In this site, it gives you some advices about christmas present. And it gives you some information. It gives you many kinds of presents to choose. All the information are very clear. The main colour of this website is red, it's a good colour for christmas. But I think that's not enough. This site is still too simple. They can make this site more colourful and put more pictures in this site. They also put some songs about christmas in websits. When people search this site, make them feel christmas is coming and feel happy and exciting."

At least six mistakes - ask your teacher!

MaryJane said...

Sorry, is this a student from EF?
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/f22824275

It is surprising..

chris sivewright said...

14 days and no blog - how does this help your English?

Brenda said...

I am Chris's student over Christmas! Come and see my blog!

I am just beginning.

http://brendanomics.blogspot.com/

I study A2 Economics at Hurtwood House but I am doing Unit 4 (Edexcel) now and that has a lot of Business Studies in it!

Let's make contact!

Laura said...

Hello my name is Laura and i'm doing A2 Business Studies. In January i am sitting AS Unit 1 and Unit 3. I have just started my blog and it is at http://laurasblog1990.blogspot.com/
The more people that visit and comment the better.

chris sivewright said...

Hi

I have set homework in my blog - for both Economics and Business Studies students. We have a new system at EF now and I can put students on report (for bad behaviour) and also tell Ian if their behaviour and work is good. These reports will be used for university references as well as monthly reports. I have already put one person on a report twice, and two people on reports once.

Make sure you are serious about your study and that you do regular homework.

Every lesson I see you in I will look at your file and I want to see TWO articles every day downloaded and read.

You have no BS exam - so you have no excuse.

Begin tomorrow!